Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Trying to build a 100% free desktop computer /

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Trying to build a 100% free desktop computer / home server to the BIOS level; help needed
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:12:18 +0200

Dnia wtorek, 28 maja 2013 o 02:26:37 Harry Prevor napisał(a):
> I've built one computer for a friend before, but this time I'd like to
> build one for me. I'm basically trying to build the most powerful
> personal computer possible (within reason) that's compatible with 100%
> free software.

This is a great idea. I am not able to offer any help, unfortunately, but I am
highly interested in this -- would you publish the configuration and all
relevant information on a blog somewhere, so that others could also benefit?
That would be really great.

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania