Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Trisquel-users] Final Thesis: H-node
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:21:41 +0200

Dnia środa, 15 maja 2013 o 17:16:17 Will Rico napisał(a):
> GNU and FSF promote the use of CC By-ND, so at least by their
> definition, this license can be considered "free" under the
> appropriate circumstances:
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OpinionLicenses

And I personally believe this is not the best decision, as explained in the
other e-mail in this thread. I hope I will have the pleasure of discussing
this with GNU/FSF people (I know that next time around I can convince you,
Richard!). ;)

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania