Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet-discuss Digest, Vol 34, Issue 11

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet-discuss Digest, Vol 34, Issue 11
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 08:20:28 -0400

Hi Luke, Hi Robert

Thanks for your posts today.

I know I am in the wrong place now. I will be unsubscribing soon.

I am going to try the OSI(it doesn't seem I can subscribe to their list though...) and then if that fails I'm going closed source.

I was very upset yesterday and didn't sleep well at all after it. Sorry to everyone I offended, these issue mean so much to me.

-Patrick