Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in projec

From: Mary-Anne Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in project management & collaboration tools? And...
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:25:33 +0000 (UTC)

> That's kind of what I'm wondering.  On the one hand, everybody I know
> does something that looks like project management - who doesn't have a
> to-do list, or a checklist or two sitting around; and an awful lot of us
> work in groups that have action item lists.  But do people think of that
> as project management?

Depending upon just what sort
of project management you want to do,
you might check out
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/overview
or
http://drupal.org/
before you build another one.

(Jira is free for Open Source projects.)

If you decide to build another one,
you should likely have an answer to how or whether
your solution does what these solutions already do.

Mary-Anne