Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please support my friend's free culture film,

From: Danny Piccirillo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please support my friend's free culture film, "Tejid@s Junt@s", a documentary about workers organizing to turn a sweatshop into a union-shop!
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:41:43 -0700

Yep

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Rudolf <omouse@gmail.com> wrote:

You can contribute even if you're outside of the United States right?

On Jun 27, 2012 5:30 PM, "Danny Piccirillo" <danny.piccirillo@member.fsf.org> wrote:
Hey all,

My friend Will Delphia has been involved with the Alta Gracia project and made this free culture film (CC-BY-SA) documenting the struggle of workers in a sweatshop organizing a union.

This is part of a greater project to help workers organize unions and with the help of the International Labor Rights Forum, they will be printing DVDs to sell and give away to professors, students, activists, workers and union organizers in the DR, and people of all descriptions.

The final cut will be distributed freely and available via BitTorrent in free formats Ogg Theora and WebM!

If you're on Reddit, StatusNet, or Twitter, please upvote/favorite/repost:
Danny

--
☮ ♥ Ⓐ
     .danny

This email is: [  ] bloggable   [  ] shareable with consent   [  ] lethal if repeated or forwarded

[𝄽#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

µBlog: http://identi.ca/dpic
voice: +1.617.340.3661

A: http://five.sentenc.es