Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2012 recordings?

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2012 recordings?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:13:25 +0100

The archives are available, they are just extremely well hidden.
For example, see when I asked the list about LibrePlanet 2012 recordings as well:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreplanet-discuss/2012-05/msg00156.html
There was no answer.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Adam Bolte <abolte@systemsaviour.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked previously, as I'm new to the list and it looks
to me like the archives have been disabled (even for account holders).

https://lists.libreplanet.org/mailman/private/libreplanet-discuss/

I was looking through the wiki and was very impressed with the list of
speakers at the Boston event this year.

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2012/Speakers

Was any of this recorded somewhere and available to download? I've noticed
some slides linked on the wiki from a few lightning talks, but not much else.
I'm in Australia and it's difficult for me to attend these.

Additionally, are any of the various LibrePlanet groups known for posting
recordings online of presentations they have made during meet-ups? If I can
get the equipment and support, I'd like my local group try it so was curious
if others are already doing something similar.

Cheers,
Adam