Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Skype Replacement?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Skype Replacement?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:00:13 -0400

Mike Linksvayer <ml@gondwanaland.com> writes:

> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM, John Sullivan <johns@fsf.org> wrote:
>> I was told that Lightspark ceased development. Is that not the case?
>
> They released https://launchpad.net/lightspark/trunk/lightspark-0.5.7
> yesterday. Seems active to me --
> https://github.com/lightspark/lightspark/commits/master

Thanks for checking that, I was told the project was ending and would be
folding relevant code into Gnash. We'll look more into it, and we'll add
either a link or explanation to the Gnash/Flash entry on the HPP list.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.