[libreplanet-discuss] Call for articles for upcoming FSF bulletin -- ple

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Call for articles for upcoming FSF bulletin -- please read
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:10:08 -0400

All,

We have another bulletin due -- I'd like to ask you to consider
writing an article for the bulletin. We expect to be able to print a
slightly larger bulletin this time, due to a decrease in our overseas
postage costs, so we have lots of room for articles!

In particular, I'd like to feature some more articles from GNU
maintainers and others in the community.

Good, short articles that are well written and require little editing
will be favored over longer articles where possible.

Before writing anything, please discuss with me what you'd like to
write about, so I can ensure we don't wind up with 17 articles about
the same thing.

All articles will need to be finished by May 30th, so there's plenty
of time.

Best,

matt

--
Matt Lee | http://fsf.org | http://identi.ca/mattl       ,= ,-_-. =.  GNU's
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation | 9D7E8233  ((_/)o o(\_))   NOT