Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU

From: blackbit
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 22:21:27 +0200

I think that this is a very interesting point about the way of how
central Free Software philosophy could be transmitted in an efficient
way to the masses making it atractive to them without losing the values
associated to FaiF.

IMO it would be nice that some people with audiovisuals acknowledge
creates a serious good-looking film that reproduces the main values of
the movement, explaining the advantages and importance of freedom
related to the technology.

In fact, this idea would be also adopted in the form of an "official
documentary" related to the history/benefits of Free Software movement,
where different people involved in the project give their voices.

-- b

Al 07/05/12 21:20, En/na wayne, steve ha escrit: