Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Anything happening Thursday evening?

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Anything happening Thursday evening?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:34:03 -0400

FYI so people also have this in their email (also posted to wiki):

Attn: We are headed for the same problem that happened last year -
people will be on airplanes soon and won't know where to go / have
trouble getting to this page etc.

* Suggestion 1: Feel free to call djbclark at 617 four zero one 7245
if you don't have internet - put this number in your phone :-)

* Suggestion 2: Default to meeting at 7pm Thursday at The Pulse Cafe,
195 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02144 - if you get lost, their number
is 617-625-1730 - put this number in your phone as well :-) (I've
reserved a table for 10 under the name "Daniel Clark", and told them
it was with a group for an event, LibrePlanet)

--
Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark | Activist; Owner
          \|/