[libreplanet-discuss] Erase a user and create one

From: aurele
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Erase a user and create one
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:18:07 -0800

Hi,

I try to erase my account aurele and create a new account aurelien

but i don't arrive to.

why i want to do that :

        - because as it's public and as i am a fsf member i prefer use same
name everywhere.

        - because when i subscribe to fsf aurele already exist

as aurelien is my first name, and as on fsf i am aurelien ...

I hope you understand, and that not disturb you too much.

thanks for your help and all what you do.

Viva Free Software !

-- aurelien