libreplanet-ca-on

LibrePlanet Canada is now the only in-person LibrePlanet 2020

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: LibrePlanet Canada is now the only in-person LibrePlanet 2020
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 21:53:24 -0500

In case you haven't seen, FSF has cancelled the in-person component of LibrePlanet Boston. Our local event is still on, so that means we'll be the only in-person part of the event this year.

Registration is still pay-what-you-want (or nothing, I have to pay for the hotel at this point no matter what happens) -- hope to see you there.