libredwg

[libredwg] Git push access

From: Pero Brbora
Subject: [libredwg] Git push access
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:08:20 +0100

Hi,

I have read wiki about getting git push access and I have two questions.

1. Do I need to fill the fsf copyright form?

2. If I need to fill it I have a question regarding employer and school (I'm both a employee and a student) who might claim ownership of my code, that is do I have to provide their approval for filling the fsf form?

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks, bye