libredwg

[libredwg] About the GSOC project

From: Junkai Zeng
Subject: [libredwg] About the GSOC project
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:59:52 -0400

Hi,
I am Junkai Zeng, a graduate student in Virginia Tech. Although I am new to open source community, I am very interested in your GSOC 2015 project, including rewriting the python binding of libredwg and parcing SAT & SAB formated data. I am proficient in python and C programming, and enthusiastic about area related to computer graphics so I really want to contribute to this project.

Could you tell me the current situation of the project with more details, so I can work out a proposal on it? Thanks.

Best
--
Junkai Zeng,
PhD candidate