libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Release plan

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:27:04 +0200

() Piyush Parkash <address@hidden>
() Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:44:47 +0530

   TestSuite depends on libxml2. I added that.
   I wasn't aware of hydra-recipie.

No worries.

   Thank you for adding. :)

You're welcome.  Still 0% success so far:

 http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/libredwg-master

but let's see what the next few days brings.
(Normally, a rebuild is triggered by updates to the
constituent parts, so one way to tickle the beast is
to install some trivial change.  As it turns out,
LibreDWG depends on gnulib, which has a relatively
high churn on its own, so it's enough for us to have
a little patience... :-D)

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502