libredwg

[libredwg] Urgent and important [was] GNU accepted as a mentoring organi

From: .Org.Com
Subject: [libredwg] Urgent and important [was] GNU accepted as a mentoring organization in GSOC 2014
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:05:45 +0530

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
>> - Alternate email
>> - Phone (important)
>> - GNU project in which you participate.
>> - Which ideas (from the ideas page) you are willing to mentor.
>
> Felipe Castro, Rodrigo Rodrigues, Till, Guruprasad Rane and all other
> interested
>
> We need to send above information at the earliest. So let me know on
> which "idea" you would like mentor GSoC student.

Please let me know who want to mentor whom, if you find proposal
interesting and up to mark.

Please refer to mail by Jose E. Marchesi address@hidden with subject:
"[IMPORTANT] Request for slots for GNU projects" on mailing list:
summer-of-code.gnu.org

Please treat this very URGENT, within 24 hours ;-)

--
H.S.Rai
.Org.Com