libredwg

[libredwg] Project proposal for GSoC 2014

From: Pallavi Jha
Subject: [libredwg] Project proposal for GSoC 2014
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 05:33:28 +0545

Hi All,

I am Pallavi Kumari Jha. I want to apply for Google Summer of Code 2014. I have sound Knowledge of C, C++, Python, Cmocka unit testing framework and Python unit testing framework.

I have recently worked on an open source project named "Unit Test SSSD" as one of the accepted intern in Outreach Program for Women December 10,2013 - March 10,2014. Link to some of my work done can be found here[0]. The project required sound knowledge of C, talloc, tevent and familiarization with cmocka testing framework.

I came across the proposed idea "Libre DWG" mentioned here[1] as one of the GSoC 2014 projects. I am very excited about this interesting project and would like to get involved in it. Kindly guide me how to get started with it.

[0] https://github.com/PallaviKumariJha/SSSD-OPW-13-14
[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2014.html

Thanks,
Pallavi