libredwg

[libredwg] Fwd: Introduction

From: Piyush Parkash
Subject: [libredwg] Fwd: Introduction
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:53:45 +0530

Hello Everyone,
I am Piyush, student of Computer Science and Engineering from India. I
have quite a good experience in C. I am familiar with GCC, GDB and
Autotools. I love Open Source and have been familiar with it for a
while now But I haven't made any real contributions and I really want
to. I would love to work with GNU.

I am not really familiar with LibreDWG right now. So can you please
guide me to get me started with LibreDWG. I am really excited to work
with you all.

Thanks
--
Piyush Parkash