libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:41:54 -0300

Hum, I think I see the problem. Because api is an interface, it has to see both sides. Then, for now keep dwg.h in the include_HEADERS, but the user should not have to include it by himself, api.h makes that for him. But, this way, the user could use anything there in dwg.h. I really don't know how to encapsulate dwg.h, need to see some other's codes around...

2013/8/22 Felipe Castro <address@hidden>
Exactly what still needs dwj.h to be included? The building configuration? Or some program used in the examples subdir?

2013/8/22 gagan <address@hidden>
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Felipe Castro <address@hidden> wrote:
> Because it should not be accessible to a normal user, when he gets the
> library from a normal tar ball, configure, make, and make install... every
> .h file in include_HEADERS is instaled in the user /usr/local/include system
> subdir.
>
> And, if we use it from the examples subdir, for testing, we will have access
> to every .h file in ../src, so no problem moving dwg.h to the EXTRA_DIST for
> developers.

I experimented as you said but it still needs dwg.h to be included.
How can I avoid including dwg.h. IMO only one header file should be
included i.e api.h ( which is going to be renamed to libredwg.h )

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot