libredwg

Re: [libredwg] GSoC: Setting stone rolling

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC: Setting stone rolling
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:30:49 +0530

Hello,
first of all apologies for so late reply. Actually I had exams which
are over now.

@H.S Rai
I have undergone libredwg site throughly. Now understanding libredwg
code working for warm-up.

@Rodrigo
I haven't started coding yet, was skimming through source code and
understanding it. I will be properly familiar with code related to my
project till 16th.
About Git, I am familiar with git and have knowledge of branching. No
problems regarding git.

I have already submitted one patch. Searching second.
I too agree, we must first push code to seprate branches and should
only merge when comfortable.

Moreover regarding my project I want to know what functions are to be
made. I mean what functions user should get. I had decided a few, I
will be showing an example in a day or two. Please could you list some
which you wish to see for the API, I would be very thankful to you.

--
Thanks
Gagan

--