libredwg

[libredwg] Shared library error

From: gagan
Subject: [libredwg] Shared library error
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 23:48:58 +0530

When I compiled and installed libredwg for the first time, It was
working fine. I had to re-install my OS. Again when I tried to run
compile libredwg and import python module, It gives an error as :-

>>> import libredwg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libredwg.py", line 26,
in <module>
    _libredwg = swig_import_helper()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libredwg.py", line 22,
in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_libredwg', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: libredwg.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Any Ideas why ?
and when I try to compile any of the examples, again while running I
get the same error.
Please help.

--
Thanks