libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Small patches

From: Eduardo Morais
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Small patches
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:52:21 -0300

2013/3/12 Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <address@hidden>
Hello, Eduardo!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, Eduardo Morais wrote:

> Hello.
> Some people from IME-USP and me are working to integrate libredwg with our
> CAD software, Archimedes (www.archimedes.org.br).
> For now, we have made small patches (restore C++ compatibility and changes
> to the README file).
> We hope to also make a Debian and RPM package, but that will be in the
> future.

Thank you for your patches. It is really nice that you are working on the project.

I will look for your patches this week, I hope.

I spoke with someone from IME on the phone last week, maybe that was you?
No, it was Roberto. He also works on this project, on the Archimedes side mostly.

I must admit that I've barely had time for this project on the past
two years, plus the licensing issue.
I understand, with the Metamaquina and all. BTW, a Metamaquina is my consumer dream. I hope some day to own one...

Maybe someone wants to step in as a new co-maintainer?
 What the responsabilities would be?

It also came to my mind that Google Summer of Code 2013 is on. We
could contribute some ideas (or revive old ones) to the GNU umbrella.

best,
--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
[]'s