libredwg

[libredwg] Parsing a DWG file.

From: Dave Coventry
Subject: [libredwg] Parsing a DWG file.
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 12:44:49 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying to parse a DWG file mostly for block attributes.

I managed to get it working under AC but the 2007 dwg implementation
has borked my application and I'm a bit stumped as I am having
difficulty understanding Reed-Solomon decoding.

I'm using Pascal as my programming language because the app uses
Lazarus (and freepascal) for database calls and GUI.

Is there a discussion on Reed-Solomin? How far have you got in
implementing this? Can you recommend some reading material?

Kind Regards,

Dave Coventry