libredwg

Re: [libredwg] New in list

From: Bruno Gonçalves Pirajá
Subject: Re: [libredwg] New in list
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 07:49:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I'm user of the software, not developer. I worked doing technical drawings for an architectural office. I can draw something in 2D or 3D and save at AutoCAD format for some tests about compatibility in LibreDWG. I didn't understood the word "roadmap" that another email, but if is the same as tutorial, I never made any tutorial.