libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Spline object?

From: Duncan Lithgow
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Spline object?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 22:51:36 +0100

Sorry I don't what you are asking for, but hopefully this is useful.
Just tell me what it should look like, or give me an SVG to immitate
and I'll try. Here are the commands and the files as DWG and DXF 2000
format, which I now release into the public domain.

I tried to attach them but the list rejected that message, so here are links:
* http://dl.dropbox.com/u/183092/20101207_spline_closed_and_open_dwg2000.dwg
* http://dl.dropbox.com/u/183092/20101207_spline_closed_and_open_dxf2000.dxf

Command: spline
Specify first point or [Object]: 0,0
Specify next point: 500,0
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>: 500,500
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>: 1000,500
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>: c
Specify tangent:
Command: spline
Specify first point or [Object]: 1500,0
Specify next point: 2000,0
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>: 2000,500
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>: 2500,500
Specify next point or [Close/Fit tolerance] <start tangent>:
Specify start tangent:
Specify end tangent:

Regards, Duncan

--
'The unconsidered life is not worth living' - Socrates