libredwg

Re: [libredwg] GSoC

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:03:26 -0300

Good! Keep in mind that the deadline for applications is April 9th. And make sure you have subscribed to the mailing list.

On 03-04-2010 13:00, Anderson Cardoso wrote:
Hi everyone,
My name is Anderson Cardoso. I'm here to manifest my intention on
applying to the LibreDWG on the Google Summer of Code program. I've
already talked with Felipe and Rodrigo but I'm posting here for the
others members of the project see.
I'm really excited with the opportunity of helping with the project. I
intend to work on the write support for libreDWG.
I'm already reading the file specification of the OpenDWG and everything
else.
My contact e-mail is address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>.
Thanks,