libredwg

[libredwg] Fwd: Participating in SoC 2010

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] Fwd: Participating in SoC 2010
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 02:58:12 -0300

Micah Cowman wrote:
>The criteria are that that it must be a GNU project (obviously), and you
>must have mentors available who are willing to devote the time necessary. :)

>We'll put out a call for involvement soon. In the meantime, if you'll
>post some project proposal ideas, I'll try to get them up on the web site.

I've started a proposal on the wiki, with two basic ideas:

# DWG write support (level:hard)
# Python bindings, enhance C/C++ native api (level:medium)

We should write a few more lines about these ideas, then send them
back to the address@hidden list. More ideas are welcome. Our
deadline should be something around March 9th, since the applications
should be sent to Google until March 12th.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP