libredwg

Re: [libredwg] crash on testSVG sample.dwg

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] crash on testSVG sample.dwg
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:07:25 +0100

() Felipe Sanches <address@hidden>
() Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:50:09 -0300

   I think it is correct in the sense of being defensive coding
   ("let's avoid crashes and warn about strange conditions
   reached").  But it does not solve the issue.  Because I think
   there must be a reason for that pointer to be null.

Thanks for the clarification.

   Are we missing something?

I am still too ignorant to hazard a guess.

   You can apply this patch, but we need to figure out later what
   is wrong with this null pointer.

OK.

thi