libredwg

[libredwg] Re: LibreDWG wiki

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] Re: LibreDWG wiki
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:52:48 -0200

I've been updating this wiki with lots of information, specially tips that would make newcomers' life easy. Please add anything you think is useful.

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
Hi folks,

I thought about setting up a wiki for the project. The wiki would be a
tool to assist development, with developers focused documentation like
compiling, testing, sending patches and whatever we think might be
useful. I've been told that we can host it at LibrePlanet
(http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibreDWG). I'll link the "hacking" link at
gnu.org/software/libredwg and savannah to it. Let me know what you
tink of it. Ideas welcome.