[Libreboot] Don't subscribe me [advice on announcement]

From: ng0
Subject: [Libreboot] Don't subscribe me [advice on announcement]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:52:04 +0000

I will not add to the discussion around the recent problems, but as a
personal matter:

I hereby do not give you my consent to subscribe me to a new
mailinglist.

Please announce the new URL, infopage etc on this list and declare that
the gnu.org lists are obsolete. You can find examples of such
announcements on the tor lists server, for example the introduction of
tor-teachers.

Thanks
--
              ng0