Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU pr

From: Zoran Stojsavljevic
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU project refuses to let go of libreboot
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:06:19 +0200

If you allow me couple of words... ;-)

This is clearly the setback, I feel, setback by big IT companies - some of
them (interested parties: Microsoft, Apple, INTEL, Samsung, ORACLE, VMware,
GOOGLE, IBM, you name them), who are for years fighting
(namely/ONLY/MAINLY) for profits, and Open Source for them is "the big bone
in their throats".

They do support Open Source, but they (secretly) would like to see Open
Source diminishing. I will say this: do not fall for the catches 22,
whatever they are.

In other words, we, Open Source, should NOT allow this or any other "seeds
of discord" to tarnish what we so far have/had done/achieved.

In every respect to Equality... The name of the game is: Divide and
Conquer! :-(

My two cent thoughts!
Zoran