Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU pr

From: mdn
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU project refuses to let go of libreboot
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:11:32 +0200

The signature is incorrect and Leah if it's you.

Please stop spreadings words that aren't helping.

Your actions is fueling the anger of everyone and not only fsf members.

To react like this you must be suffering.
The fsf and members have bean more ethical and respectful towards anyone
than any free/libre software group, I doubt that it comes from them.

Bad moments happens in life, all of us have suffered from something.

Please become a better person by overcoming it and help everyone by
stopping all of this.

Sincerely

BERNARD