Re: [Libreboot] Possible bug

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Possible bug
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 08:03:47 +0100

I can sense that many users will ask this, so I've FAQed it.

https://libreboot.org/faq/#gm45uneven_backlight

--
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.gnu.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support freedom. Join the Free Software Foundation.
https://fsf.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/