Re: [Libreboot] MacBook 2,1: reduce CPU temperature

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] MacBook 2,1: reduce CPU temperature
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 20:04:00 +0200

Hi Marcel,

I'm glad that this method worked out so well for you. I got inspired and
drilled a few holes in my own macbook2,1. As you can see from the
pictures below I made just eight holes in the shape of a ring.
Unfortunately, my results were not so good; there was no apparent
difference in temperature, but instead the computer just got a little
bit louder. I guess that more holes are needed...

Cheers,

Albin