[Libreboot] Libreboot at Coliberator 2016 in Bucharest, Romania

From: Paul Kocialkowski
Subject: [Libreboot] Libreboot at Coliberator 2016 in Bucharest, Romania
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 10:15:11 +0200

Hey there,

I'll be attending Coliberator[0] next week-end (June 4-5) in Bucharest, Romania.
Coliberator is a free software conference organized by Fundația Ceata[1].

During the event, I'll be giving a keynote about Libreboot (and more generally,
the challenges for freedom and privacy/security at the lower levels of
computing) and will coordinate a workshop about Libreboot. It will be the
occasion to have a chat about these topics and get help installing Libreboot!

I'll have CrOS devices running with Libreboot (or at least, a free version of
Coreboot when the code wasn't merged yet), such as the C201 Chromebook (Asus)
and the CB5 Chromebook (Acer) to show.

Note that I'm also giving a keynote and coordinating a workshop about
Replicant,[2] the fully free Android distribution running on several devices.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there,

[0]: https://coliberator.ceata.org/2016/
[1]: https://ceata.org/
[2]: https://www.replicant.us/

--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of low-level free software for embedded devices

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/