Re: [Libreboot] hackerspaces for libreboot installation

From: Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] hackerspaces for libreboot installation
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:15:42 +0300

On 11.04.2016 17:58, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
> On 11.04.2016 17:44, Francis Rowe wrote:

>>> Both are operational and stable:
>
>>> http://www.hatchatelier.ro/ http://clujmakers.com/
>
>>> Which are the next steps to get them listed at libreboot.org?
>
>> https://libreboot.org/workshops/
>
> Thanks. As soon as we have published the workshop pages, I will send
> you the links to update the libreboot.org/workshops page, so that
> people can directly learn the coordinates of these events.

And since conferences can be listed too, please add:

Coliberator conference (Bucharest, Romania)

[Coliberator conference](http://coliberator.ro) - Free Software & Free
Culture conference held by [Fundația Ceata](http://ceata.org) in
beginning of June each year, in Bucharest, Romania. They will start
having workshops for libreboot with the 2016 edition.

Thanks,
--
Tiberiu
Founder, https://tehnoetic.com