Re: [Libreboot] Reading the hardware clock

From: Dominic Westreicher
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Reading the hardware clock
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:44:06 +0100

Hello,
I have had the same Problem, it occured with Linux 5.3.
The thing that helped in my case was using the latest nightly of Libreboot.
I don't know which change was responsible for it. I went and flashed it, then starting nvramtool, getting a checksum error there, i set a Parameter (gfx_uma_size which was always resetting to 32 M for me). After rebooting the system was able to read/write the clock again and the parameter was saved.

Maybe that helps.