Re: [Libreboot] KGPE-D16 no boot

From: gaspipe
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] KGPE-D16 no boot
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:19:44 +0000 (UTC)

How would I go about trying to get more information about the fault?
Thanks

--
4. Dec 2015 18:03 by address@hidden:

Hello,

I have the KGPE-D16 server board. I cloned the latest git repo and built the 2MB and 4MB Libreboot builds for the board. I tried the both the vesafb and txtmode 2MB ROMs, and the txtmode 4MB ROM. I get no video output from the onboard VGA or through a PCI-E connected graphics card. I only have 1 CPU. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks,
- Dakota