Re: [Libreboot] Could someone please help me unbrick?

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Could someone please help me unbrick?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 23:24:47 +0100

Thank you Yoni.

Your photos are good, but it would be even nicer to see pictures of the
setup from an angle where one can see *exactly* how the wires are
connected. If I manage to unbrick my computers I will try to take some
photos myself. Also, your setup is for a SOIC-16 whereas mine is for SOIC-8.

I did get a bit further after mtjm explained to me in #libreboot that
the table...

 18              -       - 1
 22              -       - NC
 NC              -       - 21
 3.3V (PSU)      -       - 17

...actually represents the pomona clip. I didn't see it because I got
confused by the dashes. Previously I thought that the dashes were arrows
and that 18 something should be connected to 1 something.

I will make a new attempt tomorrow.

Cheers,

Albin

Yoni Rabkin: