[Libreboot] Difficulty building with SeaBIOS payload

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: [Libreboot] Difficulty building with SeaBIOS payload
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:46:15 -0700

Hi all,

I tried following the instructions on the website for compiling
libreboot from the git repository, and used "./build config all" to
set both x200 configurations to build libreboot with a SeaBIOS payload
(version 1.7.5). However, after saving my configuration changes and
running "./build module all" and "./build roms all", I end up with the
ROMs stored under "./bin/grub". There also does not exist a folder
called "./bin/seabios", which is where I expected the x200 ROMs to be
stored. Does anybody have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Regards,
Jon