Re: [Libreboot] X60 freezes with kernel > 4.0.7

From: Robert Alessi
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X60 freezes with kernel > 4.0.7
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:05:23 +0200

On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 11:26:16AM +0200, Robert Alessi wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 09:07:14AM +0100, The Gluglug wrote:
> > Excellent. But can you find out what caused it?
> >
> > Since you know what versions were affected, and what ones not, you
> > could run a bisect. It's not crucial, but it would be nice to know
> > what the cause was.
>
> Right, I will perform a git bisect next week for I am currently away
> from home, with a slow internet connection.  I will take 4.1.2 as bad
> and 4.1.3 as good.  I think it is the best way to narrow down the
> versions as much as possible for the last good version for me was
> 4.0.7 before shifting to 4.1.1.

Well, though 4.1.3 was ok, the latest 4.1.4 is a disaster again.  I
will try to do the bisect this week. In the meantime, I'll use
linux-libre-lts: it is a fine choice, even if I get around twenty
lines or so like this one at shutdown time:

device-mapper: remove ioctl on root failed: device or resource busy

This bothers me.

I have one question: I can't find the git repository on www.fsfla.org.
Where is it?  Or do I have to do the bisect on the standard kernel,
then deblob it?