[Libreboot] X60 freezes with kernel > 4.0.7

From: Robert Alessi
Subject: [Libreboot] X60 freezes with kernel > 4.0.7
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:06:35 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that my X60s freezes with linux-libre kernel (Parabola) >
4.0.7.  Up to 4.0.7, everything was fine.

From 4.1.1, I noticed the following:
- during boot process, I have this: "Failed to find cpu0 device mode"
- then after an hour or so, the laptop completely freezes.  I am left
  with a snapshot of my desktop, and the only thing I can do is press
  and hold the power button.

This is still present in 4.1.2.

My questions:
- Is anybody experiencing the same?
- What can I do to report this properly?

Many thanks,

Robert