libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] Building Libreboot Documentation

From: paukoen
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] Building Libreboot Documentation
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:56:06 -0400

Hi Namine,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 05:41:29PM +0200, Namine Ritsu wrote:
> I tried building the Libreboot documentation using Trisquels version of
> Texinfo, but I get an error message that constants.texi is not found.
> I removed one line and everything works fine.

Did you build the docs by running the build script ("./build docs
html-one-page" or similar)? Doing this should create or modify
constants.texi, which is then included in libreboot.texi to specify a
prefix for relative paths to resources (images, logs, etc.) that works
with the type of documentation that is being generated.

I am sure there is a better way to do this than using an external
texinfo file (constants.texi), maybe with the texi2any/makeinfo option
"-D" for defining a variable?, but I have not had a chance to look into
it yet.

Thanks,
Paul