libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] Fixed English syntax an websajt

From: csh
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] Fixed English syntax an websajt
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 05:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hay, Libreboot-peoples!  I TOTALLY DK how to use this Git
thing, but like, I just REALLY had to like, fix some of the style on
the site.  It was just annoying me, like, really-bad.  So here goes!

My syntax corrections, in order of occurrence:

1. Possessive use of "it's" changed to "its" --

   Commit:

https://notabug.org/c107/libreboot-website/commit/0d670f1eb39b4cef43b9af98214959344786f179

2. End sentences with full stops --

   Commit:

https://notabug.org/c107/libreboot-website/commit/02745ae416359ad4f7bb045e628e36dd7bdc668f

3. Attempt to fix choppy clause interruption --

   Commit:

https://notabug.org/c107/libreboot-website/commit/35a034d872c81cf13fd17d8211ef3129b5c5cfff

4. Keep previously-edited line from running off the screen (even when
   the text is size EIGHT Droid and/or DejaVu Sans Mono, full-screened
   on an X200, the same as Leah's terminal.)

   Screenshot proof:
   http://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmV9sYyo6ZY2DdZW3StUuh1yxDxU5sLLXPVJebtGN8mXyw

   Commit:

https://notabug.org/c107/libreboot-website/commit/1cfa5f9b8c4f0cc492d1f476b54479c1c7868125