libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] Support of T500 optical drives...

From: j1442
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] Support of T500 optical drives...
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 02:28:44 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know what the situation is with optical drives in libreboot.

I've posted to the user list, but have not received any support in regards to my emails.

I have 2 Hitachi-LG drives, models MU10N and GSA-U20N, both drives fail to boot CD's

The one drive that does work is a Sony Optiarc drive model AD-7910S

Not sure if there's anyone else working on adding support for these drives.

Regardless, it would be nice to know what the situation is, as of right now there is know documentation regarding support for optical drives as there is for LCD's

Jusitn