libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] Got QtLua to compile, A new problem emerges

From: Evan Comes
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] Got QtLua to compile, A new problem emerges
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:16:26 -0500

Okay, so I finished up my changes to the QtLua headers to make them properly build into a dll and static import lib on windows, but now, when I go to try and use the libraries I just built with Qt I get a ton of errors concerning QString being undefined. I have only found one other post on the internet that is the same problem and it's unresolved and in Russian: http://forum.sources.ru/index.php?showtopic=327360. This is certainly a windows problem, but not a VC one since the author of the Russian post is using MinGW. The MinGW output he posted is almost the same as the VC output anyway.

I hate to keep bothering you with these Windows problems, but I am fairly new with Qt and Lua internals and I was hoping you may be able to shed a little light on why this is happening.