libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] (Almost) Successful build on Windows using CMake and VC1

From: Evan Comes
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] (Almost) Successful build on Windows using CMake and VC10
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 02:46:58 -0500

After some research for a project I'm working on, I found QtLua and it looks like exactly what I need. The only problem is my only currently available development platform is windows and I can almost completely compile QtLua using the VS2010 projects put out by CMake. The only thing that is stopping me is 2 compiler errors in qtluaobjectiterator.cc and qtluaenumiterator.cc concerning two functions that are apparently not completely implemented.

<pre>
ValueRef EnumIterator::get_value_ref()
{
    abort();
}
</pre>
in qtluaenumiterator.cc at line 58

<pre>
ValueRef QObjectIterator::get_value_ref()
{
    // Not used from lua script
    std::abort();
}
</pre>
in qtluaobjectiterator.cc at line 145

The compilation is stopping specifically because these functions do not return a value, even though they are supposed to.
Is this a missing TODO? What would be the best course of action regarding this problem (i.e. should i wait for a fix, try to fix it my self, or is there a workaround)?