[libmicrohttpd] websocket broadcast to all clients

From: Bill Bowling
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] websocket broadcast to all clients
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:47:29 -0400

I've been using libmicrohttpd for many years and have recently become interested in using websockets.
I have a working version that seems to do what I want with a single client.
But, I want to broadcast a response to all connected clients.

I've searched through many posts and documents but have not stumbled across how this could be done.

I think if I could place the connections in an array I could then loop through them.
I have not been able to find enough information to pull this off.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Bill Bowling