[libmicrohttpd] Docs and A "minimal example" - warning: passing argument

From: Gavin Henry
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Docs and A "minimal example" - warning: passing argument 5 of ‘MHD_start_daemon’ from incompatible pointer type
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:52:14 +0000

Hi all,

I've just started using libmicrohttpd and started with the min example
-https://www.gnu.org/software/libmicrohttpd/

My tests pass OK:

https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/blob/main/tests/unit_tests/test_web_api.c

but my CI on Ubuntu-latest fails:

https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/runs/4374255076?check_suite_focus=true

It doesn't on Fedora 35 or macOS:

https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/blob/06cad1a47f033c85492a804fe71ca2cc69e02019/src/http_daemon.c#L27

src/http_daemon.c:18:24: error: return type is an incomplete type
18 | static enum MHD_Result ahc_echo(void *cls, struct MHD_Connection
*connection,
| ^~~~~~~~
src/http_daemon.c: In function ‘ahc_echo’:
src/http_daemon.c:27:18: error: storage size of ‘ret’ isn’t known
27 | enum MHD_Result ret;

What can I add to my configure.ac to print the gcc and clang versions
for these CI jobs to help me reproduce?

Thanks,
Gavin.

--