Re: [libmicrohttpd] Name a MHD thread

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Name a MHD thread
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 11:33:10 +0300

Hi Anaswara,

MHD sets thread names mainly for debugging proposes. Many distributions switch off this ability in MHD packages as there is almost no use for it in production environment.

Currently we have no API for thread names, however you can change the name of the thread in any callback function.

Why do you need to change the name of MHD thread?

--
Wishes,
Evgeny